Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thoughts for Today

Welcome to another edition of the price is wrong. I mentioned that there is nothing that I wouldn't talk about and because I've always been the kind of person who says what's on his mind, I promise you there isn't a subject that I will not talk about. I will cover it all. Games, Government, Even private moments in my life. I don't care. I'm an open book. I have gone through hell and back. I want to thank Cedes Aka Chococow and Vato for always being there when I needed someone to listen to me. I mentioned before that I met Vato through Hitman since they are cousins who don't act like cousins. I say that simply because I even have family who don't act like family or should I say I wonder how in the hell can they be related to me? Everyone has family that they can't stand. Their family isn't excluded. I say it again. EVERYONE.

What ever their issues are, that's on them. I love the both of them. I don't have a problem with any of them. Choco is a very special girl who is being raised properly and you must give props to any parent who cares and protects their child. Some kids look at it as being strict and yes it can be but it's only meant to protect the child. It's only meant to keep that child off the wrong road. As you can see from my life, I had no direction. Did you know that there hasn't been a year that I wasn't locked up for something. The last time I didn't pass go and headed directly to jail was when I was 22. I'm 35 now and the first time I was locked up was 13. The longest time I've spent was a year. This is the road every parent wants their child to avoid. So Props to my dear friend Vato and his Wife for doing a great job raising their kids. I remember Vato called his Wife Hotpants in Urban Terror. LOL

Speaking of Family. I want to say that I love my family very much. Not just my wife and kids but my mother, sister, and two brothers. I feel bad kinda writing this but my Brother Mario is very special to me. I need to visit him more. His wife and two kids are very special. I miss them. My other Brother Jesus well, he lives in Hawaii. I don't see him at all and it hurt my feelings that he was down here and didn't even visit me nor did he see my kids. He was only a few blocks away but couldn't take the time to see me. We got into a heated discussion the last time I saw him. We haven't spoke since. I'm a very religious person and this is based on studies that I have done. I have read the entire bible many times but my brother feels that I'm being brainwashed because of it. I respect his view but don't share it and thus the discussion turns heated.

I told him that if this makes me happy, why can't he be happy for me. Like others who don't believe in God or lost faith in God because the world is the way it is, he cannot believe that God out of all his power would communicate through a book such as the bible. The flip side of the coin is this, if that's how they communicated back then, why would it be impossible for him to create such a book? I'm not going to sit here and say that God went to get his number 2 pencil. Fact is he did use men. Those men were inspired by God to write the bible. It's no different than the President giving a speech, any speech. He didn't write it. Someone wrote it for him but because the President said it, it's the Presidents speech.

So when God used men to write the Bible, they were inspired by God. Do you think God with all that power wouldn't make sure that if it wasn't what he wanted that it wouldn't be destroyed? Who are we to say how God should communicate with us? If you don't believe in God or his bible then I don't have a problem with that as well but don't allow it to turn into a heated discussion and with my brother it did and thus we haven't spoken. I did try and talk to him but he wasn't having it. Oh well, not much I can do. I'm sure one day we will speak. Because I got into religion, many in my family don't speak to me. They believe in God but they worship him their own way just like I worship him my own way. That's not a good enough reason to avoid me. My mother doesn't have a problem with it so I'm good.

My sister who I gave up on along time ago still has issues. What do I mean by giving up? Well, I think I mentioned a few posts ago that my sister became an addict. Becoming an addict doesn't happen overnight and it doesn't happen alone. Some one turned her onto hardcore drugs. Bad influence in her life turned her into an addict. These are people she thought were her friends. Folks anyone who gives you anything that kills you in terms of drugs is not your friends and no matter what you say, drugs will kill you, no matter if you think it wouldn't. There is to much evidence to prove you wrong. Drugs = Early Death = Proven.

I can't remember my age but I remember crying on the street because I wanted her to give up what she was doing. She was into hardcore drugs, he was selling herself for drugs, she was stealing from my mother to buy her drugs, she gave up all 5 of her kids for drugs, and of course she hit rock bottom several times. As I aged, she completed rehab. It seemed as if each year that went by, each year she completed rehab. Because she took drugs and shared needles, she has Hep C. Maybe Aids, she has cancer, and she has TB. I feel so sorry for her but these are the choices people make. These are the roads that I'm talking about to avoid. These are the roads that people like Vato and his Wife want his children to Avoid.

The last time I saw my sister I almost cried. She couldn't have been more than 80lbs in weight. She was so thin. She was bones, no meat anywhere and my sister was so healthy looking a few years ago. I almost cried when I saw her and even offered to pay for her to stay anywhere so she can get better. It was refused. Today, she is in and out of hospitals which feels like a constant reminder of why I'm so glad my wife saved me. That could have been me and if I didn't have kids or a wife then I would wish it was me instead. I have more to tell but I think I need to walk away for a moment, this stuff is getting to me...

I'm going to talk about the day she was in the hospital because her face received a beating so bad, it didn't look like her.....

Till tomorrow, this is my thoughts

DYCE

No comments: