Monday, July 28, 2008

My Thoughts for Today

There is a reason why those who hide themselves on the wow forums are afraid to show themselves. They are afraid to get bashed by others in the game. Do you really think that anyone in Wow cares what you say? Termana has done it to Chococow. Did anyone care? Now meesoo has done it as well. Did anyone care? I mentioned yesterday that it was a Dragonsbane Member pretending to be someone else. Little do they know, I know exactly who you are and it's the second time that you insulted me. You can remain hidden but I'll give you a hint so you know that I know who you are and yes you are a low life with no balls that you have to hide behind a toon rather than be a man.

Remember on Teamspeak last year I asked you why you selected meesoo and your response was Mee So Horny. Is it coming back to you now? Bet you thought I forgot huh...Nope I remember. You were bashing another member at the time because of the way he played his toon. After I made the suggestion to speak to him, you didn't and continued to bash him. Yes, I know who you are. I also remember all the crap you talked about Vato, Ezdagor, Choco, and hell even Rebel but I'll keep my mouth quiet. I guess I should have saw the signs because if you were that kind of person to even talk about Rebel and then in his face (on teamspeak I mean) act all friendly well, fool me once right. I mentioned to my wife that I'm done with the game and you want to insult me yet again. That's low of you. Shame on you. I mentioned that the game is stressing me out and you want to insult me because I wanted to move on. I could have joined another guild, I could have left Dragonsbane for another guild. I could have changed my name and joined another guild but I didn't do any of that. I just left the game because I was frustrated by the lack of movement and commitment by it's members. I was sick of running Kara after running it since the expansion came out. I was tired of it.

Marrag is a class act even though there are those who have spoken badly about him behind his back. There is another who would always put me on ignore just because I had a mod enabled. I remember this player spoke badly of me but I guess didn't know I was on teamspeak. If you know me, then you would know that I always tried to have fun and make others laugh. Maybe I should post everything I know about those who talked trash. All the way from Bonded to Dragonsbane. As a GM I had some juicy info in Bonded and as an officer in Dragons I also had some juicy info. Should I create a toon and go down to your level MeeSoo? MeeSoo Horny. Shame on you Brotha....

You stated and I quote "This has to be the biggest emo/douche blog on the net"

It's interesting you say that because I'm not sure who is going to disagree with my statement concerning guild progression since Guild progression really is the only thing that matters in World of Warcraft unless you are a casual player then I guess it doesn't matter. I mentioned the enless loop of running Kara and how members will leave if they don't see progression. I mentioned that nobody pays $15.00 to have the same gear. They get bored and thus level an alt waiting for leadership to do something and when nothing happens, guess what happens? Who disagrees with that statement? Guess only you.

Here is a list of names that have been bashed on. Some old some new but I have always kept my mouth quiet and will do so because just like now and back then, you still don't have the balls to go discuss this with any of these people I have on this list.

Marrag
Hoffonges (DerekB son had to say that because I don't know how to spell his name)
Ezdagor
Zoticus
Kytus
Rebel
Vato
Choco
Funk
Zherial (not in guild but was along time ago)
Astro
Mandalore
Waseem
Pballfreak
Termana
etc................................
Like I said, nobody in World of Warcraft is going to care. Till Tomorrow, this is my Thoughts...

No comments: