Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Thoughts for Today

With the Expansion around the corner many have emailed and asked why even focus on Raiding and gearing up if it's not going to matter? I kinda covered that in one of my posts and I gave advise to a friend who was holding out on a weapon just to get an enchant. I have given much advise and of course I'm not expert I just do things that make sense. When I mentioned that everyone should invest in the largest bag, I meant it. I don't care what it costs, you will make your money back.

When I mentioned that you should enchant that weapon you have, DO IT. Don't hold out because that weapon may never drop. You are just holding yourself back and besides you can make ez money in TBC and I can't imagine that in the next expansion that money isn't going to be hard to make. Don't hold yourself back. You also have the guild to help you with mats so don't hold yourself back. As for raiding, I don't know why you would hold yourself back because of the expansion. From what I read the expansion is going to be released in Nov which is 4 months from now and it's not 100 percent sure that it will be in Nov. Would you rather go into content that you have seen? Or see new content and get into habit of raiding? I saw see all the content you can and get into the habit.

If you don't get into the habit and things don't change, trust me when I say that your most loyal will leave your guild. I will say it again and will continue to say it as long as we are on this subject that Nobody is paying monthly to wear the same thing. If you are happy with that then good, go level an alt and reason with yourself that everything will be ok. You belong in a casual guild but if you wish to gear up and want to be hardcore then you need to be where you feel that you can improve most. Some reason that since they have friends in the guild they want to remain in the guild. Like I said, if you are ok with Casual guilds then you stay in the guild you are in. If you leave and people don't speak to you, then were they friends in the first place?

If they were your friends then they would understand why you had to do what you have done and thus keep you on their friends list. If they remove you then so be it. It's like a bad relationship that won't improve but you can't leave because you are used to it. Every Guild has a core but even the core will fall if some in that core wish to see more content. If you are happy where you are and are ok with your progression then you belong in the guild that you are in. If you are not happy, speak with leadership and let them know your feelings. If they cannot change it then you have no choice but to leave in order to improve yourself.

If you have any ideas, suggestions, or comments - please email me and I'll add them. What do you think. How do you improve a guild?

P.S. - Termana I have always tried to be friendly with you and everyone I have encountered in this game. It's sad that you still bash me in forums but say hello and chat with me on-line as if everything is cool. Tells me the kind of person you are. I have always enjoyed the fact that people create toons to hide who they are in order to talk trash about another. It shows just how small you are. No balls at all. My blog will touch on many subjects, I'm shocked that it was posted on the forums by a Dragonsbane Member hiding their identity as if you think I wouldn't know who you are. LOL - What a low life. Anywayz, have a good Sunday

No comments: