Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My thoughts for today

Today I'm not going to discuss my family. I'll get back on that tomorrow but today I will talk about the game a bit. You know what's very sad. What gets me is that till this very day nobody but maybe one or two people have contacted me from Dragonsbane. Not one person to see how I was doing or how I'm feeling. You might reason and say that well they were not sure how to contact me. That's all BS if you want to believe that. I left my email address. Some have my phone number. Nothing, not even one word. Not even a voicemail. What that tells me is that most were only friends in game and only in game. That's the truth.

Out of the entire guild I would say only 2 people have contacted me. That's very sad but also tells me just how much people care. If they were to contact me now. It wouldn't mean anything. It's a little to late. What are my plans now? Well, my plans haven't changed. I don't plan on returning to the game. I'm still sick of it. I did log on the other day to find out that I wasn't in the guild anymore. I didn't question anything, I just left it alone nor did I whisper anyone to ask why. One or two things happened. One, I was removed because I mentioned I wouldn't return. Two- Trinidad removed me from the guild because he wanted to play my toons and didn't want to be in the guild anyway. I think I mentioned it that the guild ignored him while he was in it and the guild ignored him once he left it.

Like I said, I saw him standing next to a few Dragonsbane members ( I won't say names) the member would pause for a moment and then move on without at least waving. Is this real? Over a game people have to act childish or immature? Grow up people. To ignore anyone that leaves a guild is just plain stupid and says a ton about you. Like I said, I have nothing but love for people but the simple fact is if the shoe was on the other foot I would gone out my way to contact you. I thank Lil and Blmp for at least making an effort to stay in touch. Hell blmp was ignored before he joined wow so why I should I expect any different. Who the hell am I?

That's all for today...Till tomorrow, this is my thoughts.

No comments: