Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Thoughts For Today













I may be out of the game, well in and out since I do log on since my subscription ends in August. This has always been a problem that may be fixed in the next patch. That of course is how to get members of your guild to sign up for raids.

In the next expansion something new that Blizzard has worked on was an in-game calendar.
There is a way to add user events in the calendar. It also appears there is a way to share the calender items among members in your guild. This is a great feature which gives no excuse for not signing up for a raid or not knowing a raid is going to happen. It can be difficult to manage a site and have members check the site daily but no matter how much you encourage your members to visit the site, they will not visit unless you keep the site updated daily or every other day.Anyways, thought I would share the calendar today.

Update: I had to post this video


What is wrong with this picture!!!

OMG this guy had a broken back

No comments: