Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Thoughts for Today

Like I said before I posted about Flight 93, doing swap was insane. My weekends were gone for at least a year. It felt like forever. Every Saturday and Sunday waking up to clean the streets. It's amazing what you get used to. If you were late they counted you absent even if you showed up. It's the fact that you were late. If you were absent three times, off to jail you go and I saw it happen.

I was never late. I was always on time. I drove down and keep I still didn't have a license at this time but I was behind the wheel anyway. This is how it's done. There is the station, and the stations parking lot. You stand and wait for them to call your name. Once they do, you get a orange vest and you grab your lunch. Nobody in their right mind ate the lunch. Just drank the juice.

Then you wait for the city to come by in city vans or Muni to come by in a bus. Some of the guys were cool some were mean but the goal was to complete this so I wouldn't end up in jail. I met some interesting guys while cleaning but this was one of the interesting times. I ended up assigned to the Muni Bus. One of the other swap guys happen to be an owner of a strip club.
The Muni Driver was well aware of it. I'm guessing the owner of the club mentioned it. That guy never cleaned anything. You know why?

Everyone he was assigned to, he took them to his strip club but on my watch this is what happened. We ended up at the muni yards cleaning the busses. The muni driver took strip club owner and took off to the clubs while we just sat around. They returned for lunch and the Strip club owner purchased everyone lunch. I didn't accept. I have my own money to buy my own lunch. You don't have to try and buy me off. I won't say anything don't worry. Little did the Muni Driver know but the police knew what was going on and did catch the muni driver the next time the strip club owner was assigned to him.

To many eye's and snitches. He should have known better. Oh well...My last day was great. I received my paperwork and felt as if I accomplished a goal. I was very happy but I was about to start my second goal which was to complete DUI classes. That was yet another year. I'll talk about that tomorrow.

Yesterday I mentioned about Flight 93 and my belief that it was shot down. Before you go any further I am one of those guys who feel 9/11 was staged. Before you get upset at me for feeling that way please consider all the evidence first. All you have to do is examine for yourself. It would seem as if you questioned what happened that day people think your insane or your not American.

I've also always thought that people Like Bush and his administration are only puppets and are taking orders from those who really control things. He who controls the gold makes the rules. Maybe I'm wrong in this area but truth is 9/11 was indeed an inside job the facts alone on that day point to it. The experts agree on it. Witnesses that were there agree on it. The families of 9/11 want a new investigation. The 9/11 report never even touched on building 7.

You want to know the truth, follow the money trail and you will find it. There are those who are blinded by the fact that they believe that their government will never lie to them. If you believe that then you are trully blind my friend. On another forum I covered such topics as:

Chemtrails
Biological Testing on Humans
9/11
Fluoride
Vaccines & Immunizations
Police State
Bible
Games
Life
Love

I have covered it all and will continue to cover it. You don't have to believe me. You can sit there and reason that it's ok to kill innocent people in Iraq because of what was done to the trade centers. You might think because that happened it's ok to kill people even if they had nothing to do with it. If the shoe was on the other foot and your son died and your son had nothing to do with it, how would you feel? You might just pickup a gun and fight whomever. Very sad world we live in.



No comments: