Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Thoughts for Today

I was watching C-span yesterday which was about the bush impeachment hearings. It was mentioned to me that because I wasn't over in Iraq that I have no Authority to speak on the subject which isn't true because being in this country I have all the Authority I need. It's a two way street really. I've heard people say that the country is only free because the troops are there to defend out freedom and yes I can agree with that. At the same time, what do you think is paying not only the troops but for the weapons? Our tax dollars right? So it's a two way street. I cannot and will not fight anyone who never did anything to me. I have every right to defend myself which I will do if any were to harm my family but I cannot kill another innocent being because of a lie.

If you watched C-span what came out of those hearings was interesting. One of the things mentioned was stated and quoted I should say that Bush wanted to paint a plane to appear that it was a UN plane and see if Saddam would shoot it down and thus he can go to war. False flag operation of course. When that was mentioned I reflected on my belief that 9/11 was a false flag. Gulf of Tonkin of course was a false flag operation. Operation Northwoods was a false flag operation so I guess if you know your history then it shouldn't be a shocker than 9/11 was indeed an inside job. The fact that Bush even suggested that should tell you just how low this Administration would go but it's also my belief that it's not Bush it's whomever is pulling his strings, I would say the Visible Gods of this world.

So it was interesting to me to watch what was said simply because there was new information that I did not know. Information such as declassified documents that showed Iraq was not a threat to the United States but the White Paper that was given to Congress stated that Iraq was a threat. So the belief in the White Papers that was given to congress was given so they can approve war. So far if I have the numbers right, over 4000 troops have died because of a lie a Proven Lie. Will anything happen to Bush? Think anything would? If you do then it's amazing to me that you have yet to awaken from what I call the living Matrix. So Many Americans are trapped in it and many refuse to believe or at least look at the evidence. Don't believe what you see on TV. Folks the most I believe is when they being up sports. Media is controlled. You have to look outside the media to find out what's going on inside the United States.

But I wonder - Do you think that if McCain or Obama can change anything. There is a reason why bases were built in Iraq. I wonder why there were detention camps built all over America. Here is Video of one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

There are about 800 Built in America. Look up Rex 84 better yet, let me just post it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

Also Look up Main Core. What is Main Core?
According to a senior government official…”There exists a database of Americans, who, often for the slightest and most trivial reason, are considered unfriendly, and who, in a time of panic, might be incarcerated. The database can identify and locate perceived ‘enemies of the state’ almost instantaneously.” … One knowledgeable source claims that 8 million Americans are now listed in Main Core as potentially suspect. In the event of a national emergency, these people could be subject to everything from heightened surveillance and tracking to direct questioning and possibly even detention. Here is the info that went on in that hearing and keep in mind that this is also on the record.
http://www.radaronline.com/from-the-magazine/2008/05/government_surveillance_homeland_security_main_core_01-print.php

So there you have it. You have to ask why we needed to go in Iraq? When it comes down to it? Well, Oil is one reason and may be the only reason. Connect the dots folks. Afghanistan well, if the United States can bomb whatever out there why not bomb the poppy fields? Oh that's right, it makes Millions if not Billions a year. Since the fall of the Taliban, drug production has increased tenfold. Don't Believe me? Well can you believe the UN who released that report? Well here is the report. http://www.unodc.org/pdf/afg/afghanistan_opium_survey_2004.pdf

So Iraq has Oil and Afghanistan which has drugs = Billions. Interesting isn't it. Iran has what? Oil and when they setup the attack on Chavez well, what does he have? Oil. It's the reason why Chavez is buying all kinds of weapons from Russia. Don't believe me, research yourself. Anyway, this is my thoughts for today.

P.S - Iran Attack, Election Suspension, Martial Law?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBv1Q0WGygw&eurl=

Scary times we live in.



No comments: