Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Thoughts for Today

As I was watching the news yesterday. Multiple mainstream media reports have claimed that Chemical Weapons Expert Abu Khabab Al-Masri was killed in a missile attack on Monday. Great news but it was reported that he was dead two years ago. Here is the link for ABC news that made that report


CBS reports:
One of al Qaeda’s top chemical and biological weapons experts was killed in an air strike by a CIA pilotless drone in a remote Pakistani border region, senior Pakistani intelligence officials told CBS News Tuesday morning. Intelligence officials investigating the early Monday missile attack confirmed that Midhat Mursi al-Sayid Umar, also known as Abu Khabab al-Masri was one of six men killed and his remains had been positively identified..............................................

Not only are we supposed to believe that Al Qaeda terrorists are everywhere, hiding behind every corner waiting to blow you away in the name of global jihad, we are also expected to believe that they have the power to rise from the dead to commit more atrocities after they have already been killed.

Of course there has to be an explanation for all this surely? Well yes, kind of. After the media interest died down, it was quietly announced in a footnote in a Washington Post article that in actual fact no al-Qaeda leaders perished in the 2006 airstrike and that it was in fact only local villagers that had been brutally murdered. What a surprise.So al-Masri was cleared to be announced dead for a second time. Don't discount the third coming of al-Masri either. The State Department still has him listed as wanted.

It may not come as a surprise to some that al-Masri has been announced dead twice given that for a year and a half the CIA was using the wrong photo of him on their website, instead displaying the picture of radical London imam, Abu Hamza al-Masri.
As we do in gaming...Sign..........

In other news Nancy Pelosi was on the view. I don't watch that show often but, thank god for U-Tube. Anyway here she is on the view. Impeachment was asked


If he committed a crime? LOL - Makes you wonder who or how far she is involved. Other thoughts, I didn't know that religion was a hot topic.

I received several emails and I'll try and answer to the best of my ability each and everyone. I want to thank Lil & Derek for their wonderful emails and insight. I'll let you know what I mean in another post but thank you. Hell was discussed more than once and if hell exists. Another email I received asked about the Satan since many books are out there that mentions that Satan and God are one in the same. An interesting question that was asked was about the rapture. Another question was about the book of revelation itself. I was shocked to receive emails about religion so in another post I'll try and cover it one at a time since the questions and subject are deep. Before I end today's topic. I want to know from you a simple question. If you can change anything in your life, what would you change and why? Is there anything you have done that you regret and wish you could change? Don't worry, I will not post any names I promise you. Anyway, these are my thoughts for today and I mentioned a few posts ago that I have Choco's Heaven can wait video. I'm still working on that so be on the lookout for that video.

No comments: