Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday

I do hate Monday's but love the fact that I'm alive!! I mentioned this to my wife that sleep itself is a waste of time. I wake up, get dressed and go to work. When I arrive home it feels like only 3 to 4 hours before I have to go to bed for work again. Then I'm asleep for another 7 or 8 hours. So in 5 days its 40hrs in bed asleep. I thought of Prince who mentioned that he only sleeps for 3 hours a day.

Its been said that the body needs at least 8 hours of sleep per day but I wonder if that's true? I'll do research and post what I found later. I mentioned that the talk Jesse had was canceled but I found out it's not. It was rescheduled for tomorrow. The talk is called " What Hope Is There for Real Healing for All Mankind"

Since he only had a week to prepare the talk he asked for my help which I was more than happy to do so. This is the draft for the talk
......................................................................................
Our Current President during his campaign often said the phrase “ Yes
we can “ He often talked about change. Change within our health care
system. Change on how we view one another. Change on how we treat one
another. Can our current President really bring change, the kind of
change that is everlasting? No he cannot. There is no one on this Earth today that can.

When Jesus walked the Earth he cured many.
He cured the blind. He healed the sick. He raised the dead
but, Jesus wouldn’t have to come to Earth in the first place if Adam
and Eve obeyed Jehovah. When they sinned, our death sentence began.
Our bodies began to fail. We started to get sick. We started to age. Instead of spreading perfection as intended, Adam and Eve spread imperfection. Today, all mankind suffer in one way or another because of the choice they made back in the Garden of Eden.

Aids, Hepatitis C, the various flu’s that cause us to get sick are a result of the choice they made. Jehovah didn’t intend things to be this way. He has made a way out of us. He promises that in the future No one will say that I’m sick. Let’s read that scripture please turn with me to Isaiah chapter 33 verse, 24.
Imagine wake up each day feeling great. No more colds, no more fevers, no more flu’s, everyone in good health.

The November 15th 2008 Watchtower had this to say in connection with Isaiah 33:24 which states “ We should take care of our spiritual health and strengthen our precious relationship with our heavenly Father. In God’s new world, full spiritual and physical healing will be brought about by means of forgiveness of sins on the basis of Jesus’ ransom sacrifice. The Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, will guide us to “fountains of waters of life,” and God will wipe out every tear from our eyes. Then, too, we will experience the fulfillment of this thrilling prophecy: “No resident will say that I am sick”

Death itself is a form is sickness. It’s a disease that has no cure and everyone on Earth has it. It does not care where you are from or how much money you have. You cannot buy a cure and no matter how much man tries, they cannot create one. Jehovah again comes to our rescue by making this promise, please open you bibles to Revelation chapter 21 a familiar scripture. That’s Revelation 21 starting at verse 1 and it reads

“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

What Hope is there for Real healing for all Mankind? It’s Jehovah. It’s always been Jehovah and always will be Jehovah. He is our creator and the only one who can save us. He is the only one that can swallow up death forever. Don’t place your hope in man. They have the same disease as you and I called imperfection, but Jehovah is the only one with the cure.
.....................................................................................
Well that's tomorrow in the second hall so I think I can get some Audio of the talk. I'll do my best to post it. Anyway, have a great Monday. See everyone tomorrow. Tomorrow I will discuss Rated R.

No comments: