Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday is here

Is it me or when you have a day off like we did on Monday that the week seems to go so slow...I don't know. I mentioned that Jesse had a part but it was canceled due to the convention we had on Saturday. I don't know when he is going to have another part. I'll check the schedule.

When on stage I'm often asked if I'm scared because it doesn't sound like I'm nervous when I'm giving a talk. I've only given I think 5 or 6 talks but even from the start I was asked after my very first talk " was I nervous "

I responded by saying that I was more nervous on how the material would come out. I wasn't nervous because of giving the talk or being on stage, just how I would present the material. Before I stepped onto stage, I would say several prayers.

When your up there all you see is little eyes looking at you. Its kinda funny really. I hope tomorrow I get a bible study. I only had one bible study in my entire time being a witness.

Anyway, not much going on today. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: