Monday, May 11, 2009

Swine Flu

I've spoken to a few about the Swine flu and the possibility of it becoming a nightmare. Well, it's hard to say really what it will turn into. They don't know or they aren't saying. I have tracked it almost daily. Yes there have been many in Mexico who have died, only two that I'm aware of in the United States.

What they say is during Flu season, they don't know how bad it will get. I have personally read documents that show at least they are preparing for a pandemic and these documents were dated in 2005.

We should be worried but at the same time live our lives and enjoy every moment because virus aside we really don't know when any of us will die. My Aunt right now is in the hospital on life support. They made the decision to take her off life support.

I saw family members who I haven't seen in sometime. It was great to see them but at the same time I was very sad. Yes I know the condition of the dead. I know she didn't go to Heaven or Hell. Yes I know that she will wake up one day on a New Earth but, it was the pain I saw on others that made me hurt.

For Example, my cousin Johnny who is her son. His life was amazing and he himself could have died many times. When Johnny was younger, he went to Hawaii. He got mixed up with the wrong people. While driving on the freeway in Hawaii, they threw him out the car. His legs got wrapped around the back tire till they were free.

I was on the freeway bleeding to death till he received help. They told him he would never walk again. He suffered much but he learned how to walk again but uses a cane. He used to be a boxer who trained hard but said that boxing and girls didn't go hand in hand because they got in the way. I'm not sure about that. I did learn more about my mother. For example, I didn't know she was in a gang. It was very interesting to get an idea of where your parents came from and how they were.

Based on what I've learned its very shocking that I became a witness. Most I know didn't see that coming and I think most of my family still doesn't know. Even if they did it's not like my views are going to change. In the past people have tried to speak to me about staying a catholic. I needed more in my life. I couldn't believe that you get away with smoking, doing drugs, getting drunk, and of course having a foul mouth is what God wanted us to do.

I have a video of myself and Jesse when he was about 2 or 3. Almost every other word was a bad word. Today was really just random stuff of what's going on. I haven't had much time to work on anything since my Aunt. All I know is that life really is to short. Make sure you spend it wisely and with those you love.

Till tomorrow.

No comments: