Friday, May 1, 2009

Amazing

Well it happened again. I cried. I cried because of the courage this one showed by going through all the pain, all the sorrow to do what is right in Jehovah's eyes. I didn't suffer like Karen but I did have my share of problems. Recall I mentioned my Brother who has not spoken to me because of what I believe in.

All this because I want to serve God? Recall when I started serving. Every single one of my so-called friends talked behind my back. I wonder if her Parents are still against her, against her Husband, against her Children. Is it really all worth it? Think of all the time that went by that her parents lost. All because they could not accept what Karen Believed in.

She found the Truth, she found what was true for her. Her parents should have been happy for her. Even though her parents did not share in her beliefs, they should have been at least happy because she was happy.

That's what I told my Brother. I told him that I wasn't going to change and although I did have a rough start by doing things that I shouldn't have done in terms of getting drunk, chatting with guys on team-speak and stuff. I since learned from that time and devoted myself. I did speak to the elders about my conduct and they gave me spiritual guidance. Keep in mind that this was along time ago. LOL

I am somewhat crying now because I also felt the same way as Karen. I felt I was not good enough to enter Heaven. I also felt because of the things I've done in life that I was for sure going to Hell.

I am so thankful that I learned the kind of God Jehovah is. Till next week. Have a great day and weekend. Stay Safe...

No comments: