Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sorry for the delay

I'm out sick at the moment trying to get better. I was wondering when it was going to be my turn. My wife got sick, children got sick, mother in law is still sick, but I avoided it till yesterday. I felt great but I guess its my turn. I remember talking about a time where no one will ever say they are sick again. I believe I posted it on here before. When I'm sick I can be the biggest baby and harder to take care of than my kids. When getting sick though I often look in the mirror and notice myself aging. When you are young you tend to think that nothing will ever happen to you although I'm sure you had loved one pass away. My Aunt pass away and the things that I thought of was how happy I'm going to feel when I see her again or seeing her young again.

It's hard to imagine I'm sure that the dead will one day walk the Earth again. It's hard to imagine that the blind will see or the deaf will hear. It's hard to imagine that no one will ever be sick again. These things and many more are hard to imagine in this system of things but it's not Fantasy for Jehovah has promised these things to us. He has promised that the dead will rise again. He has promised that those who are sick will heal. There is nobody on this planet that can accomplish this for us. Nobody. Nobody. Nobody. Only Jehovah can do this for us. How can we be so sure? Well because Jehovah has never lied to us before. Everything that he has ever said, he has done. People let you down. Jehovah will never fail you. People will lie to you. Jehovah no matter how much power he has cannot lie. Will not lie. We can read that scripture at Titus chapter 1 verse 2.

Imagine having Jehovah's Power and yet he cares for us. He looks out for us. He is teaching us. He is showing us the path that leads to everlasting life. All he asks in return is that we listen to him. That we obey him. That we love one another as brothers and sisters. That's all he is asking. The things we do in life does hurt him. It does. Proverbs chapter 27 verse 11 reads " Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, that I may make a reply to him that is taunting me. "

When we make wise choices in our personal and spiritual life we can make Jehovah's figurative heart rejoice. Imagine that. We who are so small compared to Jehovah, yet we can make him happy. Notice the other part of that verse. Who is taunting Jehovah? Of course its Satan the Devil who is happy when people disobey Jehovah. Satan is happy when he see's those in the world hurting each other. Satan is happy when he see's innocent people being murdered. Satan is happy when he see's a brother or sister falling away or even those just learning getting pressured into giving up. I will again tell you the words that Peter once said to Jesus which is found at John chapter 6 verse 68 where Peter clearly said to Jesus " Lord whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of Everlasting Life? "

There really is no where we can go but there is something we can do. I suggest that if you are new to this blog read for yourself and make up your own mind. Don't allow anyone to come between you and Jehovah. When they do, it's as if Satan again taunting Jehovah. Check out the official site which is Http://www.watchtower.org. Read the scriptures and ask yourself if it makes sense. Please don't allow tradition to block your thoughts because there is more to the bible that has been taught to you. There is a big difference between having knowledge of the bible and having accurate knowledge of the bible. There is a big difference between reading scripture and applying scripture. Show me your faith by your works. Prove that you love God by living by his standards which is found in his word the bible. Find out what those standards are.

Till tomorrow.

P.S - Ten things about me that you might or might not know.

1. I love Jehovah very much
2. I love Jesus very much
3. I love my wife very much
4. I love my children very much
5. I love to write and you can tell by my over 200 posts
6. I love people and like helping them anyway I can
7. My favorite color is black matches with everything
8. My favorite food is Dennisons Chilly beans
9. My favorite place is disneyland
10. I love old break dancing music. Some of it sounds very weird compared to today's music. They called it Freestyle music.

Anyway thx for listening again...