Friday, May 8, 2009

FRIDAY

Did I mention that Jesse is going to have a talk in two weeks which is called "Do You Remember to Say Thank You?"

I asked him if he needed any help but he wants to do it on his own. I'm going to sit in the back and get video of his talk. I'm hoping to post it on here. That's of course if I remember to get camcorder.

Jesse is still kinda stick but he is getting better. He went to the Doctors yesterday and they asked him all kinda questions. I'm sure to see if he had any contact with Swine Flu but in the end it turned out he just had a bad cold.

We are still up in the air about the middle name but its getting close. I am blessed to have such a caring, giving, and loving wife. Its amazing because its been 20 years that we have been together. Its going to be 21 years this year. If you read the beginning of my blog you will know that she was 12 when we got together. I was 15. We were very young. I will say this. If Jehovah didn't come into my life by means of using his witnesses, I would be dead now or would be in jail.

He has taught me to be a better husband, a better father, a better person. I owe my entire life to him. What is he asking back from me? All he is asking is for us to serve him. I recall speaking to an old friend who left the truth.

He worked right across from me. I often wondered why he left but I didn't get into it with him but figured he would tell me since that's the kind of person he was. So there I was coming to work and I saw him. So I asked him How he was doing. He said he was doing fine and then he asked me if I was still part of the truth. I told yes and I knew he wasn't because of his appearance. So I told him he should come back.

Then he said he couldn't because he didn't get along with a few people. That's how he said it. I told him this. There are times when brothers don't act like brothers but they are brothers. If you have an issue with anyone, squash it and move on because really if it doesn't keep you up at night, it isn't that big of a deal. Then I quoted scripture saying that he would love his brother and make peace with him. Jesus said that you must forgive your brother. He wouldn't have said that if he didn't expect problems to happen.

I told him that he needs to forgive and forget. He needs to make peace with his brother no matter what. Scripture tells us so. I don't understand why people would go so far to leave the truth but I told him that he needs to return. Its us who fail Jehovah. Its us who allow others to stumble us and really if that happens then can we say that we were strong to begin with?

If Satan isn't going to stop his attacks then shouldn't we make sure that our spiritual armor is strong? I don't know if he ever returned to the truth but I know that his wife returned. I do pray that he did as well. Anyway, have a great weekend. Talk to you all on Monday.

No comments: