Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday

Happy Monday all and before I continue let me just say that I'm not going to touch the Michael Jackson subject to much. I was more into the Jackson 5 stuff than I was his updated stuff. We did compare however Prince to Michael Jackson and the roads they both took.

If you look at the kind of life Prince had it was very sexual. He was very nasty vs Michael was very innocent. As time moved on things changed. Prince cleaned up his act and Michael became different. The way he changed his face and all the stuff that came out in court that he did in private. Yeah they said he didn't touch kids but it was the other stuff that came out that I'm talking about.

Anyway, when anyone dies its sad. It doesn't matter if you know them or not. Think of the pain that family is feeling. I know that I would be hurt if any of my kids died. Anyway, this weekend was our tract work for the up and coming convention that we are having at the Cow Palace.

The title on the track is How to survive the end of the world. The Convention is titled " Keep on the Watch "

It was so hot that it made it a challenge to do the track work but we got it done and will continue till all is complete. I have a talk coming up in August which I look forward to. I didn't get my slip yet but I saw it on the boards. I love giving talks. It's very exciting to get up there and encourage our brothers and sisters to remain strong.

I know of 4 people who have left the truth. One of them returned but the others are still lost sheep and have yet to find their way back home. I went to a Salsa concert sometime last year. I took my mother and Jesse. I saw this sister who left the truth. She didn't see me but she was dressed as if she was ready to sell herself. I mean her skirt was so short I couldn't believe how far she went back into the world.

I often ask the Elders at my former congregation if she returned. Sadly she has not as well as the others. I haven't seen any of them but I sure do hope that they return while there is still time.

I don't know what they did, that is kept private but I do hope they wake up and notice what's going on around them. Notice that right now on the news is mainly about Michael Jackson. Folks there are other things going on in the world besides that.

Till Tomorrow, have a great day.!!

No comments: