Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday

Of course the hot topic of the day are the deaths of Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett. I grew up listening to the Jackson 5. I recall watching Farrah on TV. I read that Farrah had health issues but Michael Jackson wasn't something I expected.

Then I received calls from my family while I was at work. When I got to work I was told by co-workers. I looked at everyone and said " Folks I didn't know the man on a personal level "

The death of anyone is sad and a reminder that we are in this mess because of Adam, Eve, and Satan. It should also prove that no matter how big of a star you think you are, you have the same disease as I do which is called Death. We all have it and nobody is immune. There is no vaccination that will cure you.

Our only hope is Jehovah and what's amazing to me is that the Jacksons at one time had the truth. They had it. Michael left the truth shortly after Thriller if I'm not mistaken and the rest left the truth I believe as soon as they hit 18 or some of them. Not sure. If I'm not mistaken again I believe Rebbie Jackson remains a witness.

Anyway, I have more thoughts on this but sadly time again is pulling me away. I'll be back and update more on the weekend.

No comments: