Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday

My Apologies for the late post. I started at 7am and just now finished working. It's 9:01pm. I had such a busy day and to top it off I'm still not feeling 100 percent. I was going to post tomorrow but I felt the need to post tonight while my thoughts are fresh in my head. I'm going to tell you something that happened two days ago. Aside from Jesse being sick and having to take him to the Doctors, Aside from myself getting sick, something bad happened to my mother.

She was out hanging clothes up after a wash so they can get dry. After she put the clothes up she came back into the house and went into the Kitchen. This is where it was scary because Nelly (my niece) received a call from my mother. My mom was still in the Kitchen, she picked up her cellphone and hit redial. Nelly was on the other end. She said to my mom " Yeah mom " my mother replied " Who's this " Nelly responded " It's me Nelly " My mother responded " Nelly Who "

My mother lost all her memory. Nelly kept trying to talk to her but she didn't know who Nelly was. Nelly quickly called my sister who tried to contact me but I didn't answer the phone because I was in bed. I normally don't answer the phone by the way. Isabell ( my other niece ) ran over that only to find my mother in bed moving her head back and forth from left to right as if she was having a nightmare but only awake. She didn't know who anyone was.

My sister finally showed up. She knew my sister and she screamed out " I want my kids " " Where are my Kids " Who stole my kids " My sister convinced her to go too the hospital. As the day turned into night, I checked my email which my sister sent me an important email letting me know that I needed to call her right away. I called my mom's cellphone only. Desiree answered ( my mother niece ) and told me everything. My mom was at home resting but got on the phone. Her memory came back while at the hospital.

I started to cry. I know the truth. I know what Jehovah has planned but to see my mother in pain makes me hate even more this system of things. I hate it. I'm crying a bit now just thinking of her not being here. The reason I posted this tonight and will leave it up tomorrow is to remind just what I went through with my mother. She put me through the most pain any child can imagine. She not only said words that burned my heart alive. She beat me. It was hard to convince her of anything. She is the most hardheaded person I know but I love her very much, not for what she did but for having me.

If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have met my wife. I wouldn't have had my children. I wouldn't be the man I am today. I wouldn't have known Jehovah at least in this system. She could have said " No I already have two kids, I'm getting an abortion ". She could have given me up. She didn't. I ate, I had clothes on my back, and even when we slept in parks because we had no home, she kept me warm.

In life our Parents are always going to do things that we just don't understand. They are going to say things that will hurt. How we react to it only makes us stronger. What would happen if you knocked on a door to give a witness and someone screamed at the top of their lungs at you, would you knock on the next door? Of course you would. You wouldn't give up. You would take it and move on. Like at the door our parents are going to say things that hurt, just take it and move on.

If your parent is an understanding parent then perhaps you can reason with them. Maybe you can explain how you feel? If you can't well, like the door you move on or in this case take it one day at a time. Your conduct may win them over if you show that you are allowing Jehovah to guide you. In my case, I realized that I'll never change my mother but I figured her out and it took me to become a man before I did. Our relationship today is great compared to back then.

I pray that she comes into the truth and I pray that Jehovah shows her mercy because she does have mental issues. When I lived with her it was bad. I didn't get along with her. She always had to be right and I always had to be wrong. Today it's " let's agree to disagree " and change the subject and it works. Anyway, have a great day or night. LOL

See you on Thursday.