Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday

And the count down begins. Joshua is expected to arrive tomorrow, anytime tomorrow really. Its hard to say though because you never know when a woman is going to give birth. The baby will tell you when he or she is ready.

The blessing of birth is amazing and I've been very humbled by the experience. When my first child was born I thanked Jehovah of course and I also thought of my mother. Woman already deserve respect but after watching them give birth, the respect is on another level.

I will update the site with pictures as soon as I can. A family is a great thing to have. A spiritual family is also a great thing to have. One sister just gave us some newborn diapers. All the brothers and sisters ask how my wife is doing and call our home to check to make sure everything is well.

When I think of their actions I think of the coming paradise. In reality witnesses live in somewhat of a paradise now. There is unity and love. We care for each other but of course that is just one way that Jesus said would be the mark of true worship. We often pray for our brothers and sisters who are united in worship in different lands. We pray for their safety. We pray that they stay strong in the faith while at the same time looking in the mirror to make sure we are strong in the faith.

I have been blessed with a loving family and a loving spiritual family. To those reading who have issues in life, issues in this system. Keep going forward and don't look back. Keep trying, keep praying, keep doing your best. That's all any of us can do and that's all that is expected of us.

Till tomorrow.

No comments: