Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just to Add

I was thinking of the struggles of some to maintain their spiritual health while others want to learn. Of course I can't say their names because they do read this blog. Let's just say they know who they are.

First I want to say I know how hard this system of things can be. Although I write these blogs and update them daily and cover mainly spiritual topics. We all have our issues and struggles. Some are more than most. I learned early on that prayer to Jehovah and help from the Elders can go along way. Also help from those who are spiritually strong can also help.

One of my struggles was smoking. Although I did give it up just like that, cold turkey there were times I thought about it and one time I came close to going to the store and purchasing some. I had to pray really hard. I felt that Jehovah was always with me to help me. I knew that there wasn't anything that I couldn't do without his holy spirit.

Satan will not make it easy. Not for you and not for anyone in Jehovah's organization. Not for those who are looking to become Witnesses. He will use what works and as long as Satan see's that what he is doing is keeping you away from spiritual growth, then he will make sure you are busy in the world to prevent you from becoming a witness and if you are a witness he will continue to throw things at you like he did Job, like he did Jesus to prevent you from becoming or maintaining your spiritual goals.

One brother said that if we aren't tested, if everything in a witnesses life is good then its possible something is wrong and that's because we expect Satan to attack us. In truth, there is nothing he can do that we can't overcome. We have the backing of Jehovah. He will make a way out of us.

Although many may go through pain now, it's only temporary. Look ahead to the future. Look to a time where we won't have to worry about death, where we won't have to worry about sickness. That time is soon and yes we are in the end of this system of things. The end of it. Let's all help each other to maintain our spiritual goals and continue like Jesus to make Jehovah's heart rejoice.

We can do this. There is nothing we cannot do without Jehovah's help. Thanks for listening....

No comments: