Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday

Scary isn't it? If makes you wonder doesn't it. I've read some crazy things as well as some interesting things that makes you wonder. The Debate if vaccinations are good for you are on going. If it causes Autism are interesting. I've read many things. Like this interview which talked about the shots



Not one shot but three. Noticed it was asked if she received her shots and she said NO but paused and said she will. That kind of stuff makes me wonder. I recall speaking to a Doctor who said he doesn't get flu shots so I why he changed the subject. Yesterday I was told by a friend that the swine flu that is out there now is not the swine flu that it is in fact the spanish flu that killed millions back in 1918. She happens to work for the Department of Defense. Because we have known each other for sometime, she can trust me with that information and I trust what she is telling me.

I noticed this video sometime ago.



So if you put the puzzle together. You have Pandemic, then you have mass death, and preparation for bodies in these coffins. Makes sense doesn't it. Question is when will it happen and if it isn't going to happen why all of the coffins? What are those coffins for and who are they for. What are you expecting? What are you not telling us.

When I think of what people may do and have done in terms of killing people it's no shocker. Could this be all in my head? If so I ask again, why all the coffins? Trust me they are coffins. This is where you have to put complete faith in Jehovah and that he will take care of things no matter what.

I hope that this post doesn't scare you. I hope what it does shows you what may happen and to prepare you. Our convention is called Keep on the Watch. If you are in the bay area or are going to travel to San Francisco our Convention dates are July 17, 18, and 19. Hope to see you there.

No comments: