Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday

Happy Monday All,


Well the convention was just as I thought. Very very encouraging. One of the things that a brother mentioned was that all the signs of the prophecy that Jesus gave about the signs are all complete on a global scale. When you think of his prophecy and think of what's going, it really is an eye opener.

The amount of those baptized was amazing. I don't recall seeing that many at one time. I saw video of course but every convention I've been, there hasn't been that many. I was very pleased. Because my wife is due any minute, any hour, any second, I didn't make it to yesterday's convention. I missed the Drama which is a play based on the bible. I do have some video that I will try and post tomorrow. One thing that I should mention because I was asked this. How do I keep moving forward?

It's easy to move backward folks. It's easy to go back to the world. Satan will welcome you with open arms and stab you in the back at the end of it. Its easy to get caught up with things in the world. It could be a new TV that you purchased but couldn't really afford. Could be the same with a car a house. It's really hard to say and there isn't anything wrong with having nice things but they must have it's place and shouldn't be number 1 in your life.

Till tomorrow. Have a great day.

No comments: