Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday

I once mentioned this before that many will leave the truth for whatever reasons. At the same time many return. A lie can never expose the Truth. The Truth will always expose a lie. When a brother or sister leaves it's common that they will say something against the truth. They normally do.

When I left the truth years ago I did the same thing. I am an example of those who left. What did I do when I left? I started smoking again. I hid my smoking from my family. Tic Tacs became very expensive. I start to drink to get drunk. I used foul language. I started to listen to music that I wouldn't even play around my kids.

And of course I started to speak against the truth. Why can't we do this, Why can't we do that. We should be free to do whatever we want. Those are the things plus others that I started to say. Because I stopped going to meetings it had the domino effect on my family. My wife stopped going and my son stopped going.

I can see the hurt in her eyes. When my wife stopped it wasn't sudden like me. It was over time. When Jesse stopped going it wasn't sudden like me it was over time but it was Jesse who went back. It was Jesse who became the strong one and went back. It was Jesse who encouraged my wife to go back. It was Jesse who tried to talk sense into me.

I gave every excuse on to why I wasn't going to return. I needed to be free. That freedom came with a price. I didn't think of the cost. I left the truth but what I read in the bible with my own eyes did not leave me. I tried to expose the truth with lies but I couldn't. The truth exposes a lie.

I knew there wasn't no Hell. I knew that God didn't create such a place. I knew that Hell was nothing more than our grave. Who was teaching that? I knew the condition of the dead while others were teaching we go to heaven or hell. I knew the true condition. Who is teaching that? I knew about the fact that we were created to live and not die. Common sense tells you that if Adam or Eve never ate they would be here today and that the reason we die is because of their actions. I knew this. I knew the reason why Jesus had to come to Earth. I knew of the first Prophecy in the bible. This Sacred Secret. I knew this. Who was teaching it?

These things I knew and because I have and did look into other religions told me one thing and one thing only. I needed to return home. I needed to return to Jehovah. I felt I was not worthy enough to approach him. I felt that I had done to much to even pray to him.

The day I prayed I cried. I prayed for hours. I asked for forgiveness. I knew that it was Satan who wants me to feel as if I couldn't pray to Jehovah. I knew it was Satan that wanted me to remain away from Jehovah. I knew this. I knew I needed to go home and I did. I did. I did.

I returned home and never looked back. The thoughts I had to try and expose the truth only lead me to believe in it more. A lie can never expose the truth and the truth shall what? Set you free and it did. Thank you Jehovah for helping me open my eyes. It's been years now but I recall everything and I'm glad I returned.

This may not be for everyone. Someone brought up Latoya Jackson and how she left the truth and posted information on her book where she talks about her time in the truth. Well, my view on her book is I guess it's a good fictional book. If you can't see that Latoya will say anything to make money then you should think twice. An interview that she gave about her Brother Michael days after he died where she stated that he was murdered. She gave that interview under the condition that she would get paid. Just like her book. It's possible that everything in her book is true but when a person motivation is money, they will say and do whatever in order to get that all mighty dollar.

I believe it was the Ojays who had a hit with " For the love of Money " and what people will do for it. Isn't it interesting that Latoya was one who said Micheal touched that boy and isn't it interesting that the same boy said Michael didn't touch him. The father of the boy made him say all that. Money and what people will do for it is amazing. So is Latoya telling the truth? I don't know so until its proven true it's a great fictional book.

Anyway, have a great day. I hope my day goes quick. I've been working out getting my body into shape for what is coming......

No comments: