Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday

This week has gone by so fast. I really hope I didn't scare anyone. That wasn't my goal. My goal was again to open eyes. That everything isn't as it seems. I was once told along time ago that in order to know what's going on in the United States that you have to look outside the United States.

The Media is controlled and needs approval before anything goes on air. So you do have to look outside to know what's going on inside. Also when a celebrity dies like Anna Nicole or Micheal Jackson. It's hard to find what's going on unless you do look out.

It happens all the time. When I talked about the Swine flu being the Spanish Flu I wasn't joking. I mentioned several posts ago maybe last year that scientists were recreating the Spanish Flu from a body found frozen in Alaska. I wasn't joking about that.

I was asked what I thought about the swine flu when it was first released. I said that it was Government. I will take a line from Kung Fu Panda when what's his face said there are no Accidents and in this case that is true. Everything that has happened, happens for a reason.

Despite the fact that swine flu has killed far fewer people globally than the common flu virus since it was first discovered in April, media scare stories about H1N1 “epidemics” are becoming more and more frequent.

As with every flu virus, the particular strain of swine flu currently circulating the globe will inevitably mutate and change, and indeed there is evidence to suggest that this is already taking place – so how on earth could vaccines be a fix all cure unless multiple vaccines produced on an annual basis were distributed?

Notice this Article in the USA Today: http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-07-09-swine-flu-summit_N.htm?csp=34&POE=click-refer

Notice this Article in Florida: http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090710/BREAKINGNEWS/90710006/1086/rss07

So where does this all lead to. As in my previous post. You see the Endgame. Here is a document which provides Evidence that shows what's going to happen. Who, UN, and even the President was sued because of what they are allowing. Why didn't you hear about this on the news? Well.......................Read the Document.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17260675/Evidence-of-the-Use-of-Pandemic-Flu-to-Depopulate-USA

I just wanted to update this part in case you don't know what's in the flu shot

Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses
Gelatin: known to cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis are usually
associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin
Polysorbate 80 (Tween80™): can cause severe allergic reactions,
including anaphylaxis
Formaldehyde: known carcinogen
Triton X100: a strong detergent
Sucrose: table sugar
Resin: known to cause allergic reactions
Gentamycin: an antibiotic
Thimerosal: mercury is still in multidose vials

I would google what all of this is. You will be surprised.

No comments: