Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday

My apologies for the late post. I had to give my laptop to a client so he can use it till his laptop is complete. Last week I posted information about the swine/spanish flu virus.

I had many questions on it which I hope many read the 134 page PDF that I posted which should have answered all the questions you may have had. We do live in scary times. We live in times that we need not only to depend on each other but throw all our burdens on Jehovah.

Throw all of our worries, all of our issues, problems we face in this system - throw them on Jehovah. We cannot get through this system without doing so. We need him. We can't do this alone.

This system is so wicked so horrible that it's scary just walking out side. You can walk outside and get hit by a car, get shot by a gun, get killed by a virus. This system is to wicked. I can only imagine what Jehovah must be feeling. Tomorrow when I'm back on my machine, I will post some info. Till tomorrow have a great day.

No comments: