Monday, March 29, 2010

My eyes were opened again

One of the things that was happening to me which I really didn't mention here much but I get sick often. I get real bad headaches. It gets to a point that no matter where I am, I have to sleep.

If I'm in the car, I have to pull over and rest and rest for hours if needed till the pain goes away. I wondered why and just thought to myself, well I just get sick. Then I looked at what I was doing on life. I was eating good. I could work out again but even when I did, I still got sick. What was it?

Well I heard something which I should have known but never wanted to find out about it. It was Aspartame. You might ask, What's that? It's funny because when it comes to vaccinations I'm the first to ask what's in it. Aspartame is what I was drinking.

Why would I do such a thing? Well it was in my Diet Coke Soda that I thought was ok to drink. Next question might be, What exactly is Aspartame? Aspartame is 50% phenylalanine, 40% aspartic acid, and 10% methanol. The primary breakdown products of these chemicals are formaldehyde, formic acid and DKP (Diketopiperazine) a proven brain tumor agent.

This is what I was drinking on a daily basis in my DIET COKE. I became addicted to it. There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't want to drink my soda. I had to have it and I didn't even realize what it was doing to me.

What are the side effects of Aspartame. Well?

Eye
blindness in one or both eyes
decreased vision and/or other eye problems such as: blurring, bright flashes, squiggly lines, tunnel vision, decreased night vision ( I have this )
pain in one or both eyes ( I have this )
decreased tears
trouble with contact lenses
bulging eyes

Ear
tinnitus - ringing or buzzing sound ( I Have this )
severe intolerance of noise ( I have this )
marked hearing impairment

Neurologic
epileptic seizures
headaches, migraines and (some severe) ( I really have this )
dizziness, unsteadiness, both ( I have both )
confusion, memory loss, both ( I have this )
severe drowsiness and sleepiness ( I have this )
paresthesia or numbness of the limbs ( I have this )
severe slurring of speech ( This has started this month )
severe hyperactivity and restless legs
atypical facial pain
severe tremors ( I have this - I shake at times )

Psychological/Psychiatric
severe depression
irritability
aggression ( I can have this )
anxiety ( I have this )
personality changes ( I have this )
insomnia ( I have this )
phobias ( I have this )

Chest
palpitations, tachycardia
shortness of breath ( I have this )
recent high blood pressure

Gastrointestinal
nausea
diarrhea, sometimes with blood in stools ( no comment )
abdominal pain
pain when swallowing

Skin and Allergies
itching without a rash
lip and mouth reactions
hives
aggravated respiratory allergies such as asthma

Endocrine and Metabolic
loss of control of diabetes
menstrual changes
marked thinning or loss of hair ( well I have no hair )
marked weight loss
gradual weight gain ( I started to have this )
aggravated low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
severe PMS

Other
frequency of voiding and burning during urination
excessive thirst, fluid retention, leg swelling, and bloating
increased susceptibility to infection

Additional Symptoms of Aspartame Toxicity include the most critical symptoms of all
death
irreversible brain damage
birth defects, including mental retardation
peptic ulcers
aspartame addiction and increased craving for sweets ( I have this badly )
hyperactivity in children
severe depression ( I can have this at times )
aggressive behavior
suicidal tendencies

Aspartame may trigger, mimic, or cause the following illnesses:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Epstein-Barr
Post-Polio Syndrome
Lyme Disease
Grave’s Disease
Meniere’s Disease
Alzheimer’s Disease
ALS
Epilepsy
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
EMS
Hypothyroidism
Mercury sensitivity from Amalgam fillings
Fibromyalgia
Lupus
non-Hodgkins
Lymphoma
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
..............................
I know it's a ton to take in but before you drink that soda. Know what you are putting in your body. What I am currently going through is marked above. Can drinking soda really give you all of this? The answer is Yes it can.

The good thing is I might have found the issue before it really causes damage. As of today, no more Soda. Although I know I will miss it because it is addictive, I need to make sure I maintain because I have a family who needs me and I don't need to do anything dangerous or stupid that could cost me my life.

So the next time you put something in your body. Think before you Drink.

Ok tomorrow or the next I will post a Jesse memory. Till then...

No comments: