Friday, March 26, 2010

Interesting

Divorce is never easy for anyone. I'm very sad to see that this could be the end. I sure hope its not. For a child it's never easy. How does one choose a Parent? You love them both.

Then it comes down to who am I compatible with? In truth it should be both parents. Divorce isn't meant to happen but sadly it does. Marriage is a sacred bond that time itself has ruined. Not for all of course but for most of the world.

When asked if divorce was permissible, Jesus said: “Did you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female and said, For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will stick to his wife, and the two will be one flesh’? So that they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has yoked together let no man put apart.

When a married couple follow Jesus counsel and are faithful to each other, all in the family feel secure and happy. Jesus said: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind. This is the greatest and first commandment.

The second greatest commandment? Jesus said: “You must love your neighbor including those living closest to you—your family as yourself.” So the key to family happiness is having a good relationship with God because love for him moves us to love one another.

One flesh...The words themselves are powerful but one must know how to become one flesh. It's not easy to do but with Jehovah's help, there is nothing that cannot be done. Jesus set the example. He is our head and he expect us to act in a way that brings honor to our wives.

I sit here thinking of the pain in both your mom and dad's heart. I feel it and I pray that they will reconsider what they may do and work it out. I hated when my mother left my father. It hurt not seeing him or holding him or knowing that he was there to talk to me. I missed out on that father figure.

Anyway, I'll post some pics of Jesse's Car. It's not a new car but it's nice. Have a great weekend.

No comments: