Monday, March 8, 2010

continued post

I mentioned this before in a post some time ago. If people stay in the truth, chances are that your marriage will be a success. Will there be problems? Of course there will be. Being a Witness doesn't make you immune to issues.

But how we handle it is different. I mentioned this to my oldest son. That as he gets older it's possible that woman will be attracted to him. I told him never to fall into that kind of trap. It can damage your relationship with Jehovah.

He mentioned that he would never do that for his heart already is spoken for. It's taken, sealed, locked away until it is unlocked by the only person in this world who has the key.

It's not fantasy. It's not a Disney movie. It's real, it's fact not fiction. The world will always try and put things into the heads of others. It might be a guy who can't seem to accept the fact that your heart already is taken so he starts to make up stories as if my son would really date another.

He wouldn't do that but the world will always say that or maybe it's a girl who is jealous about the relationship that she has to say things in order to make herself feel better.

I seen it all before. It's repeated history. Difference is, we are smarter now than we used to be and can see it coming from a mile away....

Trust me...Jesse's heart is locked away and sealed...you hold the key....

No comments: