Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Interesting Thought

In the movie the Matrix Neo realized that the world he was living in wasn't the world he knew. He was awaken to the real world. In a sense that's exactly what this world and the new system in. We attempt to awaken people, unplug them so to speak.

I learned the Truth and realized just why the world is the way that it is. During the years of being a witness, preaching the good news, and attempting to teach others, I learned just how bad the world is.

I learned just how bad the world is. I was awaken again. Of course I'm still a witness, that hasn't changed. I still preach and I love Jehovah. That won't change. What I mean by being awaken again is that I see how evil the world is. Most in the world are blind to this kind of Evil.

The world was already Evil but again most are blind to what is going on today.

Have you ever looked into the Bail out? What it means? Have you looked into the Federal Reserve and how they print money? How you looked into the Patriot Act and how it was already written before 9/11? Have you looked into Internet 2.0 or as I call it the I-Patriot Act? Have you looked into just how the EU was created? Have you found out just how Building 7 fell on 9/11? Isn't it interesting that the Underwear bomber in Detroit was allowed on the plane and now we have body scanners in Airports?

There is so much more that at times it makes my head spin. I learned just how evil the world is.

Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw


After Watching ask yourself if you like me have been awaken.

No comments: