Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday

I'm very excited about having another baby. The only part that makes me nervous is bringing another child into this system. I mentioned a few posts ago about being awakened.

Not only did I learn the Truth but I learned just how evil this world is. Many do not understand just how evil it is. Our only hope for the Future is God. Without God, all of us have no future.

I do have a hope though. I hope that if something happens, I would get to see one of my children have kids. I want to be a GrandFather of course I want my kids to be prepared to have Kids but I do hope I get to see my Grandkids. Reason being is this. My father never met any of my kids. My Grandmother Saw Jesse a few times.

And in Truth it's an extension of him which in turn is an extension of me. Sounds crazy I know. I also ask that my name be the middle name even if it's a girl. LOL

Anyway, I'm excited.

No comments: