Friday, January 2, 2009

Kinda Late

Yes yes I know. I took sometime off. It's not like many were paying attention. Some might have been in school some at work who just didn't have a chance to check their daily blog.

2009 is here and many have said to me, happy new year. Most took advantage and found yet another reason to drink. I was sad, upset, happy, and a bit emotional. First let me explain the sad.

I want you to picture a building that burning. You walk by and you hear children screaming because they are burning. You hear children screaming because they are scared, because they are alone, because they don't feel safe, you hear children screaming because they know or sense in a way that their time is close.

In one way, we are all children are we not? Can you tell me that you don't have some of your toys that you won't let your children play with or maybe you stop by a toy store and admire a toy, maybe it was a hot wheels. For girls, you can't tell me as an adult that when you purchase something for your daughters that you don't admire what you buy them. You do. I do. We are all big kids inside and no matter how much gray hair we get we still feel like the same person inside.

I mentioned sad because as mentioned another year has passed which means that we are getting ever closer to the end of this system of things. I will lose much when it happen. I may lose my life when it happens. I don't know, I can only pray that I and those I love will be apart of the new system that is fast approaching. I feel sad because those that I do love won't hear me, won't listen, won't listen to reason, won't even take a chance and think outside the box to the thought that maybe what I'm saying and have been saying is indeed the truth.

I love my family very much and I, myself need to improve. We all do in some ways and no that isn't my new years resolution. I don't make those, it's a waste of time if you don't stick to what you said. So when someone said to me " Happy new year" I had mentioned to them that I wasn't happy at all. I am just another year closer to death, another year that maybe I will die and that I won't see my kids again. OH but you will go to Heaven. Please...I am not going to Heaven. I am not going to Heaven. There is nothing special that I did on this planet to deserve the honor to face Jehovah be one of his angels. The honor belongs to those who have that in them. Those who feel they are apart of that sealed number that will go to heaven. I don't feel that. I feel I belong here. Sad again because many that I love won't listen while there is still time.

Won't listen to reason? I mentioned many things on this blog and instead of looking the other way, why not look into it and see if it makes sense yourself. Let me tell you, I'm not the smartest person on the planet but those that do know me know that I am no where near stupid. I listen, study, pay attention, and I found that this is the truth. I get upset because others cannot and will not remove what's blocking their eyes so they can see clearly.

If you got drunk this weekend, during Christmas, or during new years congratulations you thus again proved why point why your actions prove that you are not following God. Tell me..very simple if this makes sense to you..Would Jesus get drunk with you? Would Jesus sit at the end of every year and get drunk with you? Would he? If you say no then why are you? The scriptures tell us that you cannot slave for two masters....Which master are you serving if you know that the scriptures say that it IS wrong to get drunk....Which master are you serving....Oh yeah, go on Sunday so you can feel better about yourself and the cycle repeats itself till next weekend when you find another reason to get drunk.

Don't do it. Please take the time and open your eyes and examine what I am saying, what I've been saying.....We are running out of time............................

No comments: