Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wowsers

In Feb and yes I have plenty of time. I have to give a Bible Reading. Some of the names in this reading are

Ke‧tu′rah,Zim′ran, Jok′shan,Me′dan, Mid′i‧an, Ish′bak and Shu′ah.

Jok′shan, She′ba, De′dan.

As‧shu′rim, Le‧tu′shim, Le‧um′mim.

Mid′i‧an, E′phah and E′pher and Ha′noch, A‧bi′da and El‧da′ah.

Ke‧tu′rah. Mach‧pe′lah E′phron, Zo′har Mam′re, Be′er-la′hai-roi.

Ish′ma‧el’s Ne‧ba′ioth and Ke′dar and Ad′be‧el and Mib′sam Mish′ma and Du′mah and Mas′sa,Ha′dad, Te′ma, Je′tur, Na′phish. Ked′e‧mah. Hav′i‧lah

You might ask what is a bible reading? Well every Tuesday we have what they call a school and service meeting. The school is where at least 4 people has parts which include bible reading, talk given on books of the bible, talk about stuff that happened during the week, bible reading.

I have the Bible the reading. This school is to make sure we understand what we are reading, what we are teaching, making sure we have a clear and accurate understanding of scripture. We go through all scriptures in the bible line by line verse by verse from the beginning of the bible to the end of it.

I do have to study because I remember having trouble with those names before. Anyways, everything is ok with my family. As you know we are having another baby. We are thinking of names now. For names I'm not sure just yet. My wife is 6 weeks and we are very excited.

Gabriel is something special. He always tells me what's going on. He's reading very well and it's amazing to see him on the computer going to his sites and playing his game.

Daisy - well she's very demanding and oh man you get in her bed and she will tell you " DAD go over there, that is your bed " She's very funny and if you make you way to her bed she will open your eye lid and tell you to go over there. LOL

Nevaeh well she's amazing. One of her first words is Hello. So when you walk in the room, she's like...Hello...Hello...and may not stop till you say hello. heheh

Jesse - He's doing well. As mentioned I have a video of him which is just about ready to put up. Right now he's out in service spreading the word. He really changed his life and really is putting God first. He does have hopes for the future, he does have dreams for the future. I hope they happen for him..

My wife and I are very happy and looking forward to our convention happening in Jan. Since I have no work tomorrow I will relax, you may not see another update till Friday when I will put the video up. Unless I get lazy and wait till Monday.

To folks far way...Be safe....

No comments: