Friday, December 19, 2008

Phew

Sorry for the delay. Yesterday was way to busy for me. Today started off like that but I'm ok now. My young one has an ear infection. He started crying at about 2am. He rested till about 4am. I ran to walgreens to get him some medicine.

Although it helped a bit we still took him to the Doctors. Anyways, I read this article the other day that talked about 9/11 and how April Gallop is suing Rumsfeld and Cheney. The reasons why and keep in mind that she was in the Pentagon when the so called plane hit, The suit alleges they engaged in conspiracy to facilitate the terrorist attacks and purposefully failed to warn those inside the Pentagon, contributing to injuries she and her two-month-old son incurred. Additional, unnamed persons with foreknowledge of the attacks are also named.

In the Pentagon they have daily drills just in case something is going to happen. That day, Sept 11th no drill. The Media often twisted her words but she stated on Record this " I was located at the E ring. From my inside perspective, with no knowledge of what had actually happened on the outside, it did sound like a bomb. And we had to escape the building before the floors, debris etc. collapsed on us.

"And I don't recall at anytime seeing any plane debris. Again, I don't know what plane debris would look like after hitting a building. But I would have recalled unusual looking pieces similar to plane parts."

So, to make a long story short. She is suing because she feels the Government knew the Pentagon was going to be attacked and they failed to Act. This is some of the report:



Interesting isn't it?

No comments: