Monday, December 1, 2008

Phew

Well I hope everyone had a nice long weekend. For me, I worked some and finished some delayed projects. I read plenty and watched many videos concerning our time or should I say things that are going on right now. Several months ago I wrote on a forum and discussed torture.

I mentioned torture of the innocent. I mentioned torture of those in the middle east. The reply shocked me as I could not understand the reasoning behind his reply. He stated that since they killed 3000 Americans on 9/11 that torture was justified to those in the middle east.

Over 1 million people have died in Iraq alone. None of them had anything to do with 9/11 and that's been proven. To me and you can correct me if I'm wrong. I don't see how killing is justified. I don't see how torture can be justified. I don't care where you are from. We all bleed the same color. How can someone say that torture in any fashion is fine?

Don't you have a heart? These are supposed to be those who say they worship God? It's fine to torture another human I'll see you in church on Sunday? Simply Amazing.

Anyway, I want to thank Marag, Sworn, Soul, Tary, and Derek for not forgetting that this is just a game and friendship should be more than any game played period. Sometimes when you hang out with a group of friends playing an on-line game that you decide to leave that group to better yourself even though you gave so much of your time, why should they act as if they never knew you? I could revisit this and go over it again but I would rather leave it where it is and move on.

Any game, I don't care what it is should not come between any friendship. If it does then I guess they were never your friends to begin with. Till tomorrow...Be like Job

No comments: