Monday, December 8, 2008

Well, well, well

I have told a few over the weekend. I am going to be a father again. This will be my 5th child. You might say that I have many children. Jesse who is my oldest is 16 so he's not really a child anymore that I have to take care of.

Having children is a blessing from Jehovah. To know that we are apart of his purpose is amazing. I know many that I've even spoken to who does not believe in God. Some even believe in a higher power.

At some point in my life I felt the same way. I did not believe in God. I felt as if it was a made up story like Santa was. As I got older I questioned why we were here. What is our purpose? Why is it that they have yet to find other planets like ours? If the Earth was closer to the sun Earth couldn't support life and if it was a bit away from the sun it couldn't support life?

Look at all the different kinds of flowers, animals, etc.. How did they get that way?

What keeps everything in order in terms of space and how we rotate around the sun. All of it just couldn't have happened by chance. At work I'm amazed off of design. I open a laptop to replace a systemboard only to notice how it was put together. I notice how one part connects to the next. I notice how all the chips are on the board. The design is simply amazing and it all works.

So when I look at pictures of the Earth or when I think of our solar system I say to myself, Amazing. There has to be something behind it. It couldn't have just happened. God made everything wonderful. There are so many who say who it all started. The Big Bang for example. How can you believe an imperfect human on creation? There are things that humans will never understand!

Like space, if it's forever then how did space itself get started? If that's the case where was God before all of it started? These are questions that we will never understand. We can give a theory but will never know the answer. Anyway, I did not forget about the beasts in Revelation. I will get to that when I get sometime. Have a great day.

No comments: