Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday

Hello World!!! Can you hear me!!! Is there anybody out there!!!

I recall when I was younger hearing that by Pink Floyd. You young ones may not know who he is but that's ok. I'm sure there is music today that you listen to that I'm sure I will not know.

I do hear some interesting names such as Little Wayne or Lady Gaga. Back in the day we have some classic names such as The Stylistics or The Temptations. What is a Gaga anyway? Even today's words are interesting. I heard a co-worker say that someone was Ghost Riding the Whip? I was afraid to ask....Although I did find out that it had something to do with cars.

I guess I'm showing my age a bit but I wondered what happened to language? Back in my day we called it Jive or some even used G-language. G-language was replacing the beginning letter of each word so for example if I said " take care " it would be gake gare. Weird huh....

Anyway, not much to add today but will talk a bit more about friendships tomorrow.

No comments: