Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday

Thank you for the response on the Chuck Norris post yesterday. There are two sides to every story. From my own experience growing up, we were very poor. We ate rice everyday and at times did not eat at all. Well, that only happened a few times if I recall. My mom could not read nor spell. Her education was limited to the very basics.

Because of her bad hands, she could not write well. She got us into the Big Brothers or Sisters program which matches up kids to adults. I'm guessing it's adults who cannot have children or adults who want to make a difference because of those who aren't well off.

I do know that my brother is very close to his Big Brother and remains close till this very day. My brother and I don't have the same father. He was missing that father figure and because my father was dead well, we really didn't have anyone and there only so much that my mother could do.

Most of what I know now is because of what others taught me and of course what I picked up along the way. So I do thank you for your post and I did read what you posted. Most of what you will see here on this blog is what I call Spiritual Food.

From time to time, maybe even once a week or whenever, I will touch on other subjects. I've covered such topics as Fluoride, Chemtrails, 9/11, US dollar, Inflation, Spanish I mean Swine Flu, Etc...

I've spoken about my private life and have even received emails asking if I know about possible events for the future. I have replied to emails by using scripture which promises a coming paradise. Yes I know the future. All Witnesses do. If you really think about it. Many religions do as well. It depends on what your view of the end is. Some may think that the World is going to End. Maybe in a ball of fire.

Others think that when Armageddon happens we will all go to the other world. What we teach is what is found directly in scripture. You can see it in your bible. So yes I do know the future. Jehovah himself told us what is going to happen and we can be confident that it will.

I will touch on other subjects from time to time but this blog will always remain a place to encourage new readers to learn about who we are. Who witnesses are. In truth, many don't like who we are. I remember talking to someone who loved the message. I showed him scripture and he loved it. He was so excited to hear it. Loved the fact that there will be no more wars, loved the fact that the dead would be returning to Earth.

Then he ask after being so excited about what he heard. Are you Jehovah's Witnesses? I said yes. He then said, no thank you and closed his door. I have had questions asked, I have had brothers asking me if I had any idea's on talks they will be giving and trust me, it encourages me. That's why this Blog has remained updated each day but the weekends. Brothers and sisters who have emailed me has encouraged me so much that I cannot help but post. Not to mention those who are reading. I encourage all to see our website which is

Http://www.watchtower.org.

From that site you can learn about who witnesses are before you close to door on us. Till tomorrow. Thank you.

No comments: