Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday

The talk went very well. While I was up there, I didn't change things on the fly. Meaning I removed certain words while adding others. I also learned and I didn't know why this didn't come to me sooner but if you bookmark what scriptures you need to go too, you will save seconds thus giving you more seconds of talk time. At times it can take maybe 5 seconds or more to look for a scripture and forget finding Titus quickly.

I added at least 7 seconds of talk time. It was great. I had a great time but noticed that I don't have any talks coming up - (

After the talk an elder who was listening was very moved and told me that he felt very encouraged by my talk. I told him that I'm only saying what I've been taught and that I pray daily for Jehovah's spirit to guide my thinking and help me to help others.

I also mentioned that I write everyday. He was shocked because he didn't know that I wrote almost daily. hehehe

Tomorrow I will still talk about our friends of course. Till then..have a great day.

No comments: