Monday, October 27, 2008

Shouldn't be a shocker





Just in case the first video didn't work..

I say this shouldn't be a shocker simply because it's not. I know I've spoken tons about what may happen in the future. It would seem as if we are headed toward a one world government. If that is to take place, not to soon after that 80 percent of the population will be destroyed. The first step in this plan was the creation of the EU. North American Union was in the works but I'm not sure if that's the case yet. Do some research on how the League of Nations were created and I'm sure you will find it as interesting as I have. Of course they became the United Nations but the point is, all of this was planned.

Should you be shocked that there are more than 800+ empty FEMA jails in the United States. Look it up. It's also the reason why the Military is training for operations here in the United States. Look it up. Something is going to happen. When and where I do not know. January 20 or 21 of next year rings a bell of the possibility of something going down. Maybe it won't. I didn't say it others have. Point is, something within the next few years is going to happen and while you watch it all unfold ask yourself, Didn't I read this on a blog or a website or didn't someone tell me about this.

I mentioned just this morning that it would appear that some are following Bible Prophecy. It's a very scary time to life in. For San Francisco, I expect a large Earthquake or an Outbreak. I don't know. As we see these things start to happen we wonder could this be it. All I know is that I hope and pray that we are all safe.

No comments: