Thursday, April 8, 2010

You never know

When it could be your last moment. I've said that to myself so many times. The first thing I do is look at my wife when I wake. When I'm away from her, I think of her smile. I am truly blessed.

But I worry all the time because in this system as mentioned you never know when it could be the last time you see the one you love. Death is an eye opener and it teaches a lesson for those who are alive.

I would do anything to keep my family together and Jehovah is the only one that has answered that question. I don't want to go too Heaven. Spirits cannot hug, cannot make love. Cannot kiss, cannot eat or smell. It would be cruel of God to send me and my wife to Heaven while my children suffer on Earth.

It would be cruel of him to take away the things I mentioned above. Let's say I died I went to Heaven. A year later my wife died and went to Heaven. We both see each other and fly toward each other and then go right through each other. We try to kiss each other but nothing. That would be cruel.

Then I look down to Earth at my children. I see them all hurt and I'm powerless to help. That would be cruel. For those who think we die and go to Heaven, think about this for a moment.

Let's say a Pedophile died and of course since sins are forgiven at death, he goes to Heaven. Now he can see everything. Every child boy or girl. Does that make sense?

Pedophile: an obsession with children as sex objects. Overt acts, including taking sexual explicit photographs, molesting children, and exposing one's genitalia to children are all crimes. The problem with these crimes is that pedophilia is also treated as a mental illness, and the pedophile is often released only to repeat the crimes or escalate the activity to the level of murder.

I'll have more on this tomorrow.

No comments: