Thursday, April 15, 2010

sigh..

Today I sat down depressed over what has happened. I know my wife isn't the same. We both feel the empty inside as if we were slapped in the face by Adam and Eve and of course Satan himself.

When you lose a child most say God needed an Angel or God had some purpose. I could never understand even when I didn't know the truth just why God would need a baby. If a baby suffers a tragic death, they blame God. Jehovah isn't the cause of it all and to blame him is exactly what Satan wants. He wins when people point the finger at Jehovah.

Jehovah didn't cause me to lose my baby. It was this system. It was the selfishness of Adam and Eve who wanted to live life without Jehovah. They caused all of this. It's sad. We had a name if he was a boy: Baby Michael or Baby Abby.

Inside I'm crying but I'm keeping it together but I'm not as strong as I appear. My unborn child doesn't escape my thoughts. He or she is there. I wonder what his or her first word would have been. I wonder what kind of toys he or she would play with. Would he or she like Bugs Bunny like Dad?

To my unborn baby, I wish you had a chance to at least see your mom's smile. I never had a chance to meet you but Daddy loves you and you will always be in my heart.

No comments: