Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday

Well, I forgot to mention that Arlene has a talk tomorrow as well. The title is What Should We Consider When Examining Christmas Traditions?. Mine is Why Follow the Course of Hospitality?

I'm kinda nervous considering I just finished the talk a day ago. I didn't even know I had the talk till Memorial day. So it's close. I like to go over it several times before I consider it done. Also I call my spiritual mother to hear it in case she has any pointers.

Speaking of my spiritual mother. She is very sick and I'm worried about her. I call her our spiritual mother because she helped us into the truth and never gave up on us when we didn't change our lives. Becky and Ernie mean so much to us.

So every talk I work on, I call her. We both go to different Kingdom Halls. I used to go too theirs but we transferred to another hall because the hall we were in, didn't have the room in case our kids acted up.

From what I was told, they do now but we have been in our current hall for along time so we stayed. I'm nervous for Arlene because she hasn't been on stage for sometime. I'm sure she will do fine. She said she isn't nervous but being nervous is natural because it's not easy getting in front of people but once you let loose you let loose.

So for Jesse. I will post more pictures of him. I need to get him a haircut first. Appearance is important. When people meet you the first time, that is the first thing they look at. Your appearance. So I told him that he needs to make sure that his appearance is proper and that his conduct reflects who he is.

I will have a talk with him. Till tomorrow.

No comments: