Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday

Trust me, I know there are two sides to every story. I posted information about vaccination but I ask that all look at the information because you say its not true. Do the research yourself and see if you can indeed trust vaccinations. I've heard many things such as " You are not a good Parent unless you vaccinate the kids "

I've also heard " The risks with Vaccinations are low compared to change you take of getting something "

Well, what exactly is being reported? Out of all the vaccinations given, is it being reported at all those that are getting hurt because of vaccinations? Why did the President just declare an emergency over H1N1. Ask yourself that question. How many have died because of it. Compared to those who have died because of a regular flu H1N1 so far isn't an issue.

What's in the vaccination? Have you really looked into it? And if you have would you really put that into your body? You must question everything. Look into everything. When you go shopping, don't you look at the label to see what's in it? You have more information on that label that you do in the vaccination.

Question Everything.......

No comments: