Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday

Interesting stuff huh. Maybe a bit to much but the information was interesting. Take for example what Jesus said. You will hear about wars and reports of wars. That wasn't the interesting part because that was happening in their time but Nation against Nation and 1914 starting point is interesting.

I gave the information to another whom I'm preaching to. He found it very interesting. Anyway, today school was closed and so Jesse went out in service. He is doing very well spiritually but in truth we all could do more.

In this system we will all get tired and sleepy but its important not to get tired or sleepy spiritually. Yesterday I was looking for something to watch on TV and I ran across I am Legend. There was a line in that movie that Will Smith said and it made sense. He stated and I quote "He said the people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking a day off. How can I?"

Satan does not take one day off, how can we? That line made so much sense to me that I couldn't get it out of my head and repeated it and I'm sure will use it in a talk sooner or later.

Anyway, have a great day all.

No comments: