Friday, June 18, 2010

Jesse

Wow how time flies I have yet to mention somethings about Jesse. I will post his graduation picture(s) sometime tomorrow or Monday. I do have a video as well.

Right now he is working which is great and he's doing a great job. He is going to study for an A+certification plus an Apple Certification. Then to College to earn his BA. He even has his own car now.

I told him to invest at least 5 years so that he can make sure that he has a good job and can earn money so that he can make sure he takes care of his future family.

I'm very excited and happy for him. I mentioned to him how important it was to make sure that he keeps the kingdom first. Jehovah knows what he needs to do but Jehovah expects that he put the kingdom first.

It's easy to forget the kingdom when your mind is busy. When that happens, then Satan creeps his way in and then one forgets the kingdom. Forgets those goals.

It's good to have goals in terms of working but if a person places the kingdom second, it doesn't make sense because all of this is only temporary. So always do your best to put the kingdom first.

Have a Great Day!!

No comments: