Monday, June 21, 2010

How time does fly

Your dad is a very sweet person. In truth every man can be hardheaded. Every man can be strict. For men it can be hard to show emotion and when they do, it's normally in a big way.

I was just as shocked as you were. I think he understands that you are growing up and if you are to be an adult, he has to treat you as one. Understand that when he was becoming an adult, life for him was very different.

The house he grew up in was different. It shaped the way he is today. He wants to make sure you don't have to go through anything like he did but he knows that in life he cannot protect you from everything in the world. There are many things that you have to learn on your own. Nobody really can teach you that.

But what he has taught you has made you into the person you are. The person that my son loves dearly. I wish I could see how you face lighted up when he passed you the phone. I wish I could have seen his face. A father gets happy when his children are happy.

I respect your dad. I respect most in the world because in truth everyone has a bit to teach. I will post the pictures later on today. Have a great day!!

No comments: