Monday, September 28, 2009

Sick

I hate being sick. I hate when my head hurts so bad that it feels as if someone is pounding on my head with their hands. Not much fun at all. I thought about all the things that could come our way within the next few months and I've read many interesting things.

Swine Flu of course has been on my mind because of the possibility of them making it Mandatory. It does make me nervous. For example, pregnant woman are on top of the list of those who should receive the swine flu shot. Mercury will be in the swine flu shot.

Here is a video of what Mercury does to the brain.



This will be in the swine flu shot. Our brain fibers being destroyed by mercury. This is in the shot. They want to give this to pregnant women? Interesting isn't it. I read an article in the New York times which DONALD G. McNEIL Jr. wrote and I quote " Don’t Blame Flu Shots for All Ills, Officials Say "

In his article he writes and I quote " As soon as swine flu vaccinations start next month, some people getting them will drop dead of heart attacks or strokes, some children will have seizures and some pregnant women will miscarry. "end Quote.

The article goes on to stay and I quote " But those events will not necessarily have anything to do with the vaccine. That poses a public relations challenge for federal officials, who remember how sensational reports of deaths and illnesses derailed the large-scale flu vaccine drive of 1976.

This time they are making plans to respond rapidly to such events and to try to reassure a nervous public — and headline-hunting journalists — that the vaccine is not responsible.

Every year, there are 1.1 million heart attacks in the United States, 795,000 strokes and 876,000 miscarriages, and 200,000 Americans have their first seizure. Inevitably, officials say, some of these will happen within hours or days of a flu shot. " end quote..

Isn't it interesting that we forget the very beginning of the article that states and I will quote again " As soon as swine flu vaccinations start next month, some people getting them will drop dead of heart attacks or strokes, some children will have seizures and some pregnant women will miscarry. "end quote.

I've always said that if Adam and Eve never ate from the tree that they would be alive today. Its common sense isn't it. Isn't it safe to say that the opposite will happen then if they don't get the swine shot?

Now you don't know me but if I came with a cup of something and I told you to drink it and I told you it was good for you, would you drink it? Isn't it the same thing when it comes to those telling us these vaccinations are good for us? We don't know what's in it. Heptavax-B contains blood to break it down

Immunizations Not Derived From Blood
Baby shots (DPT, OPV, MMR)
Hib vaccine
Pneumovax
Toxoids
Flu shots
Recombivax-HB

Immunizations Derived From Blood
Heptavax-B
Rhogam
Antitoxins
Antivenins (for snake and spider venom)
Immune globulins (for various diseases)
Gamma globulin
Hyperimmune serum preparations (antirabies serum, for example)

So as a stranger can I come up with a drink without letting you know what's in the drink? All I ask is that you tell me what's in it. There is no long term study done on what vaccinations do to our bodies. Is it possible that this is what causes most of our cancers we get today? Who knows there isn't a study done.

Anyway I have a bit more info on swine flu shots besides it containing mercury....Till tomorrow.

No comments: