Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yuck

Everyone is sick in my house!!!!

I was the only one that didn't get sick or so I thought I wouldn't. Little by little as the days went on, I realized that I was getting sick. Jesse came down with a fever. Gabriel came down with a fever and so did Daisy. Nevaeh didn't get sick and I thought I was clear but no! It had to creep it's way in and now I feel like crap. LOL

Speaking of sick. Do you like fast food? I'm talking Big Macs, Whoppers, or Ultimate Cheese Burgers. Because I watch what I eat I don't eat from any of those places and no In and out burgers. Yuck.

During our convention we were kinda hungry and pressed for time. OH by the way, I will discuss the convention maybe tomorrow but anyway, Mcdonalds was right there and you know that they have the best fries. After about a week I watched this video that discussed their fries and let me tell you. I will never eat from there or any place like that again. Ever EVER. I would rather go to safeway, buy whatever and cook it at home. Check out this video



Here is another video



At the end of the second video it asks how long do you think the fries last? Well as we have seen in the first video a woman had it 4 years. So before you put another burger into your mouth from any of these places, think about how it is made and where does it come from. Think about the Fries and why it's lasted for years. All of that is nasty and is not healthy. My kids will never eat from places such as those mentioned above or in the videos.

No comments: