Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Woot

Well, Kinda. Sorry for the long delays. Been very busy and I haven't had much change to update so I was mainly posting videos but I'm back in a sense from the long weekend with some interesting info.

This is what was said to me and maybe you agree with it, maybe you don't. If you call the police because your life is in danger, is it snitching? Let's say you know who did it and could have them arrested, is it snitching if your life is in danger? Well, this is what happened. It was around 2:30am in the morning, maybe later, can't remember but, I hear gun shots. Maybe about 4 to 5 gun shots. BANG BANG BANG. I looked to my wife and said, those are gun shots. She said " Are you sure " Been around guns all my life and fired a few there is a difference between fireworks and firearms.

I told her yes. Those are gun shots. I didn't know it at the time but I found out the next day just who it was that was fired on and just who did the shooting as well. I received a call from my mother later on that day. I'm guessing it was around 10am. She told me that she was scared. I asked why? She told me that someone fired into her house. I was shocked but I was even more shocked when I found out who it was. This is what happened.

It was early in the morning. My mother was awake and bullets started to fly into her house. Everyone in the house put their heads to the floor or tried to hide behind whatever. Then he threw the gun into the house breaking the window and then he left. Who was the guy? It was my sister's husband or soon to be X-husband who just got out of prison maybe 3 to 4 months ago. Why did he shoot her house? I'm not sure but he came back the next day to ask my mom for the gun. His name or he goes by the name Candito or something like that. He told my mom that he is going to kill everyone. My mom told me and I told her to call the police. My mom did not give the gun back to him. I told her you have to call the police. She doesn't want to be labeled as a snitch. Are you kidding me? My life is in danger but my rep is more important.

I'm going to find out why but what's important here are three things.

1. I hope certain folks that I know don't find out what happened.
2. Why did he shoot in the first place
3. Why wouldn't anyone in the right mind call the police

I don't know but that was my weekend. As I find out more, I'll post here.

No comments: