Thursday, September 4, 2008

Almost the weekend

Friday is almost here Woot. First I must say Congratz to both Kytus and Kaerah who are about to get married. As mentioned on their forums, the first thing I thought of was a prenup. What is a good age to get married anyway? Some mention 25 or older while others may think 18 is old enough. A family member just recently asked if my mother can sign a paper so she can get married. She's 15.

First - She is way to young. She has her entire life. Why ruin it. It's very possible to fall in love at that age but you are to young, to immature to even think of marriage at that age. What happens if you get pregnant? All your dreams are gone or at least put on hold because life is no longer about you. It's all about the baby now and of course you wouldn't be able to handle that kind of pressure so what do you do? You pass off your child to your mother while you go off and continue being a child. Children should not have children!!!

Don't have children unless you are ready and stable. I have four kids and if any of them have kids well, I'll help but you are the father YOU are the mother. You need to raise your own kids. That means NO you cannot go out to the movies with your friends and expect me to stay at home watching the kids. Kids don't understand what they have to give up. Things that they used to do, they can no longer do. Let me paint a picture for those who do not have children.

A Newborn baby eats every four hours which means you need to get up during the night to feed him or her. I don't. YOU DO. The baby needs to be changed which means get ready to smell some of the most foul smelling poop ever. It's not easy raising a child. Someone like Palin daughter who is 17 and is having a baby. Trust me when I say this, she won't have a problem WHY? Because they are another class compared to most and what do I mean by that? I mean they have money. They can hire someone to raise the kid but for normal folk like us we have to work hard.

The ideal age to get married is at least 27 if not more.

Make sure you have accomplished your dreams

Make sure your mate has accomplished their dreams.

After all that is done, then think of marriage, then think of kids.

Speaking of Kids - Next Month is another big event that I'm very pleased about. That is of course the arrival of a baby boy. I think it was mentioned Oct. 9th if I'm not mistaken don't hate if I'm wrong about the date and you only told me 100TIMES....Anywayz...Till tomorrow....

DYCE

No comments: