Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday

Each time I see that video it just gets to me. I think of my mother and how much she smokes. I hope that I never get the call from her saying she has cancer. I want to thank the guy that made the video. I used to smoke back in the day. I have never been addicted to anything.

Drugs - gave it up never looked back
Cigs - gave it up never looked back
Alcohol - used to be an alcoholic, I do drink but it's every two, three, or even six months before another drink and it's only two to four beers. I don't get drunk.

I always had to be in control and did not want anything to control me. In some ways we are all controlled in life but I mean drugs & alcohol. My cousin died at 33 from alcohol. My little brothers father if you remember died from Alcohol. To me, that's not the way I want to die. Anyway, I found out why my mom's house was shot up.

This is what happened. The night it happened Candito was over Chris's house. Chris is the girlfriend of my niece. Anyway, they were over there taking drugs. Smoking weed and taking pills. Anyway, as the night went on Chris and Candito got into it. I'm not sure why but they did but they did and I'm sure it was over something stupid. He then stormed out the house grabbed his gun and shot at my mom's house. After all the bullets were fired he threw the gun at the window. He told my mom he would pay for it. Look at these stories

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/20/newark.homicides.ap/

It can happen but I asked the question? Should my mother go to the police?

tell me...Dycerulz@gmail.com

No comments: